Monday, January 5, 2009

try try again

So after a sucessfull trade. My last friday with FIG and ABD were off the mark. Both positions ended in losses. ABD, was a good excited considering it ran quite a bit that day. FIG could have been held longer but after seeing multiple failed attempts at resistance I closed it out. If you saw FIG today, you have no idea what the regret feels like. However the regret is easily balanced by the sense of pride I have for exciting that ABD run.

Perhaps the real lesson from this is just being able to flip my position or read stocks to begin with better. A nice read on FIG today when it was "falling" and shorts were entering turned out to be a fakeout with a quick .20 rebound. Its things like this only expereince will help with.

On to the list

IFX- 1.10 watch for a quick morning fade. it might be worth it, whats sure is it will be very volatile.
GMO-1.38. had a morning fakeout, might be a riser.

ABD- 3.92, who cares if i can't get 1k shares, i can watch ABD with some experience under my belt and try for it again.

PWER- 1.35- a multi day riser.

OCNF- 3.89 a shipper in the higher range, but I know these low floats have a tendency of falling.

VTSS- .45 just going to put my opinion on this pennystock. Looks like a valid rise. i'd long.

IVN- 3.27. long at open. looks legit. sideways is my call.

URRE- .92. same as IVN

MEG- watch at 3 break. tested and failed, but thats always a good sign with these risers.

Enough for now. Patience and good rationing will make this prep worthwhile tomorrow.