Monday, February 23, 2009

My new hero

I've always thought traders had much to offer for economic input. Even day traders like myself. Knowing how the market will react is so much a part of setting economic policy, but traders all make up the "silent majority." Like this guy, the one reason I cannot see myself getting involved in American Economics is because a co-requisite for such positions is to be an fervent politician as well.

Rick Santelli is very emotional in this video. He sum's up what I believe much better than I could. His picture is my new desktop wallpaper.



I'm also short BAC at 4.01. Edit at EOD if i'm close or hold o/n.

UPDATE
($280) on BAC. Definitely let this one get away from me as I didn't update my position with the realtime chart patterns i saw.
I saw a reversal coming but I held. Clearly my own fault and this is why I am down for the day. Last two trades have now
been red.

-NIRAV